- 5 bedrooms sleeping 10 guests
- Two living areas on the main floor
- Family lounge on the ground floor with large cinema screen, PlayStation 4 and Apple TV/Netflix
- 2-person Swedish sauna and hot tub
- Fully equipped home gym with TV
- Newly built villa in excellent condition
- Sonos and Bose sound systems, fibre optic internet and internet TV with 100s of channels
- Gallery library packed with books
- Ideal for home-working – desks located throughout the villa and access to high-speed internet, perfect for those looking to set up a home office while on holiday.
- Indoor dining seating 8 +2
- 3 outdoor dining areas seating 4, 6 and 10, additional chairs can be arranged
- Modern compact kitchen with Nespresso and all modern conveniences
- Outdoor family entertainment area includes pool table, table tennis, darts
- Immaculate landscaped gardens with tropical plants and fruit orchard
- No fewer than 8 outdoor patios or terraces on different levels
- 14m x 11m oasis-style pool, which can be heated all year round (supplement payable in July and August)
- Air conditioning and under-floor heating
- Summer lounge with removable glass-curtains
- Covered private parking
- Tennis courts (communal) and equipment available for guest use
- Flexible arrival day year-round, and short stays (3-4 nights) considered during low season. Also available for longer-term rentals (please enquire).
- *Supplement applies, please ask for details
Villa Kalinda is serviced by a local villa management company who provide a light clean midweek as well as a full linen change and clean every 7 days, and they also attend to the pool and garden. Additional hours, personal laundry and babysitting may be requested, payable direct.
When you book a villa with The Luxury Villa Collection, our Guest Experience Team will be on hand to help with all your holiday arrangements to ensure a smooth stay.
Our ‘Little Black Book’ of destination experts, who live locally and are all pre-approved, is at your disposal to help enhance your stay with us
Villa Kalinda is within easy reach of a whole range of amazing experiences near Marbella to add to your travel memories. From exciting family adventures to world-class golf, gourmet delights to beauty spas, we work closely with the best local suppliers to help make your stay extra special.
Explore the cities of Andalucia with a personal guide directly from your villa. Enjoy a selection of day tours or bespoke itineraries all with a door to door service in air-conditioned vehicles. A perfect choice for a first-time stay in Marbella is the escorted wine and tapas tour of Marbella Old Town, where you can get to know the secret corners of this Spanish centre.
A TASTE OF SPAIN
A complimentary hamper is our way of welcoming you to Spain, and if you would like us to pre-stock the fridge with a selection of food and wine, please do ask us for details.
If you fancy a night off, why not book one of our team of chefs to come and fire up the BBQ or whip up a poolside paella.
To help you get the very best from your stay at this villa, our Concierge is happy to assist with transfers, car hire, chauffeurs or shuttles during your stay.
Triple-height vaulted ceilings and an all-year terrace (with removable glass curtains, for winter use) set the tone for Villa Kalinda, a home filled with light and character. The southern Spanish sun streams down, reflecting off contemporary-classic décor, illuminating Moroccan tiles, and glinting off the saltwater pool and fountains.
Here, there’s not just one living space but many: indoors and out, plush sofas and warm sun loungers, cosy nooks and sea-view sitting areas beckon you to relax. Spanish arches frame cream upholstery, and wide hallways embrace warm tiling (warm even in winter, thanks to underfloor heating). Ocean views, stretching to North Africa on a clear day, peek in most windows.
A mezzanine overlooks the living area and reading library. A corner of the living room houses an electric piano. An office nook is carved out of a well-loved bureau. A classical sofa and elegant chairs flank an open fireplace.
The indoor dining room, which connects to the balcony and second dining area, offers a hexagonal table that seats 8 (additional table for 2 can be added). The room’s focal point is a beautiful wooden sideboard adorned with Oriental lamps and artwork. For convenience and easy service, the kitchen adjoins the dining room.
The cottage-style kitchen offers black granite worktops, a well sized refrigerator/freezer, an induction hob, and everyday conveniences including a Nespresso and wine rack. The kitchen offers a small breakfast table that overlooks the pool and sea, and opens onto the main terrace with further outdoor dining for 10 overlooking the pool.
Beside the pool is a 3rd dining area with a BBQ seating 4+, and in the lower part of the garden is a 4th and final dining area seating 6 adjacent to the outdoor games room.
Cool off in your own private oasis: an ocean-view, lagoon-shaped swimming pool surrounded by lush landscaping and tropical plantings. Stretch out on a sun lounger or retreat to the poolside pergola, where you can relax with a book, fire up the professional-grade gas BBQ, and lay out a summer lunch spread.
Villa Kalinda is built for outdoor living, with several terraces that look out over the pool and gardens, ensuring plenty of privacy and space for large groups. The gardens extend all around the the villa, and lead down to an outdoor porch/game room, outfitted with table tennis, a pool table, darts, and additional sun loungers and other seating. The lower garden is home to a fruit orchard.
Indoors you will find 3 separate lounges offering space for large families. The multi-media family room offers complete entertainment, with a large cinema screen, Blu-ray player, IPTV (movies + sports), Apple TV, Bose surround-sound system, and Sonos music system. While the kids are entertained, adults can enjoy the main living room and Moroccan summer room all year round.
Additionally, inside the villa you’ll find a sauna, hot tub, and well-equipped gym, with a treadmill, cross-trainer, multi-gym, and weights (also with IPTV). There is a community tennis court available for your use.
Bedroom 1: Spacious master occupying the top floor, king-size 160cm bed, en-suite shower room, dressing area and private terrace with hot tub, sun beds and sea views.
Bedroom 2: Ground floor guest bedroom, king-size bed, en-suite shower room and separate sauna. Leads out to a private furnished patio and gardens.
Bedroom 3: Ground floor guest bedroom with twin, en-suite full bathroom with bath and shower area. Leads out to the same furnished patio as bedroom 2 and gardens.
Bedroom 4: Ground floor guest bedroom with king-size bed, dressing area, en-suite shower room with double vanity. Leads out to a private walled patio and through to gardens.
Bedroom 5: Ground floor twin bedroom with dressing area and en-suite shower room.