Villa Kalinda is serviced by a local villa management company who provide a light clean midweek as well as a full linen change and clean every 7 days, and they also attend the pool and garden. Additional hours, personal laundry and babysitting may be requested, payable direct.
AN ARCHITECTURAL GEM WITH LUSH GREEN TERRACES FRAMING SEA VIEWS
At once contemporary and old-world, both stylish and cosy, sea-view Villa Kalinda is the kind of family-friendly retreat oft-sought and yet rarely found
Villa Facilities and Distribution
- 5 bedrooms sleeping 10 guests
- Two living areas on the main floor
- Family lounge on the ground floor with large cinema screen, PlayStation 4 and Apple TV/Netflix
- 2-person Swedish sauna and hot tub
- Fully equipped home gym with TV
- Newly built villa in excellent condition
- Sonos and Bose sound systems, Fibre Optic internet and Internet TV with 100’s of channels
- Work-desk and Library packed with books
- Indoor dining seating 8 +2
- 3 outdoor dining areas seating 4, 6 and 10, additional chairs can be arranged
- Modern compact kitchen with Nespresso and all modern conveniences
- Family entertainment includes pool table, table tennis, darts
- Immaculate landscaped gardens with tropical plants and fruit orchard
- No fewer than 8 outdoor patios or terraces on different levels
- 14m x 11m oasis-style pool can be heated in winter (supplement applies)
- Electric Piano
- Air conditioning and under-floor heating
- Summer lounge with removable glass-curtains
- Covered private parking
- Security alarm
- Tennis courts (communal) and equipment available for guest use
Who this villa is for
The Family Collection
Villa Kalinda is a fabulous and popular property for extended families to relax and unwind, if you have special dates in mind you’ll have to be quick! With 5 ensuite bedroom, some with their own terraces, there’s plenty of room for 3 generations and with three individual living spaces and several terraces there is plenty of space to spread out!
When the summer sun gets high, cool off in the shady garden playroom, or the indoor multimedia lounge with large cinema screen and Playstation. While in winter, the pool can be heated or there’s also a heated Jacuzzi and sauna to keep you warm.
Villa Kalinda exudes a real air of Al-Andalus with some delightful Moorish details and Spanish touches. You’d never think it was less than 10 years old. We especially love the double-height beamed ceilings and Moroccan carvings in the patio which were a special gift for the owner’s birthday from his wife, fabulous!
ENJOY THE UPMARKET VIBE OF EAST MARBELLA
Hacienda Las Chapas is located just a few minutes east of the glamorous resort of Marbella. This sophisticated suburb is a top choice for luxurious modern homes by the beach.
Use the form below to request this villa
We will get straight to work on checking availability to match your travel dates and aim to respond within 24 hours