Villa Jeni is a refined beachside escape in leafy Los Monteros. With its safely-walled private garden, this modern 4-bedroom family villa with Mediterranean sea views welcomes up to 2 dogs.
Can't bear to leave your 4-legged friend behind? These villas make a luxury break with Pooch possibleWe are pleased to offer a selection of our luxury Spanish Villas ready to welcome pets with open arms, so you can bring your furry friend for a longer stay. If you're doing a self-drive holiday or flying in privately and can't bear to leave your four-legged companion at home, these villas are perfect for you and your dogs. The owners are happy to accept one or more well-behaved dogs* so you can stay a little longer in your new home from home.
The pet-friendly collection has been put together especially for guests who love to travel with their four-legged friends.
Most of these villas are offered by dog-loving owners, so they are happy to welcome pooch as part of the family and will make additional time available at the end of your stay to ensure the villa is sparkly clean for the next guests.
Some villas may only accept a small, well-behaved dog, while others will accept all shapes and sizes, so please do ask us for details.
Most villas will charge a small supplement to cover the additional cleaning, along with a higher breakages deposit, just in case accidents happen.
Any acceptance of dogs will generally be based on the following:
- The owner is responsible at all times for the behaviour and well being of pets, and adequate public liability insurance must be taken out to cover your stay in Spain.
- Dogs are not permitted to mess in the gardens or within the vicinity of the villa, they must be taken out regularly for toilet walks.
- Owners must dispose of pet mess in community waste points located in the street away from the house, and never inside the villa’s interior waste bins.
- Dogs must be clean and dry when returning from walks, before entering the villa
- Pets should always be kept off the furniture.
- Pets must have an up to date pet passport, vaccination record and recent parasite treatment; owners may ask for a copy.
Please do contact us today for any further details about bringing your pets to enjoy a stay in the sun!