This villa includes some light housekeeping during the week, plus a full clean and linen change once a week. Additional housekeeping assistance such as personal laundry is available and payable locally.
The ultimate combination of luxury designer living and a sublime location
Villa Facilities and Distribution
- 6 bedrooms + 6 ensuite bathrooms over 3 floors
- 5 bedrooms with private balcony or opening out to a terrace
- Ground floor bedrooms have flat access perfect for Grandparents
- Twin master suites on the top floor with designer bathrooms
- Lower-ground floor suite has a second kitchen and utility, plus sofa beds sleeping 3 children
- Home office and free Wifi internet
- High tech Sonos Sound systems with integrated speakers in cinema
- Cinema lounge with seating and bar
- 10m lagoon style pool with beach-style shallow entrance
- 4000m2 of landscaped gardens with comfortable sun beds
- Shaded, open air seating on pool deck, dining terrace or garden pergola
- Modern kitchen fitted with ceramic hob, ovens, microwave, dishwasher and wine cooler
- Indoor dining room with poolside views
- Outdoor summer dining room with bar and professional grill
- Internet TV system, Apple TV and Netflix
- Housekeeping service and dedicated concierge
- Driveway parking for 3 cars plus underground garage for 4 cars
- Bicycles for guest use
- Table tennis
- Security gated entrance with video entry phone. Security alarm system to all doors and windows if required
- Baby kit available, please let us know your requirements
- With our Concierge partners handling the Property Management, you can enjoy a seamless service from start to finish.
Who this villa is for
A family-friendly layout offers plenty of social spaces for time together, while spacious en-suite bedrooms with private terraces afford privacy. A ground-floor grandparents’ master suite makes this villa ideally suited to multiple generations, with a nanny/staff suite and second kitchen to ensure comfort and convenience for all.
Villa Monterey is the star of the show when it comes to Spanish golf villas, and is perfect villa for a group of families or friends with varied interests â€“ maybe some want to spend time on the golf course (getting there with the Villa’s own buggy!) while others gravitate to the beach or spa, and still others prefer the urban offerings of downtown Marbella.
The villa also serves as an excellent venue for small destination weddings, events, bootcamps or yoga retreats. There is ample space around the pool to accommodate a sit-down meal or canapés for up to 100 guests, and the peaceful yet tropical nature of the grounds are an idyllic setting for any kind of private villa retreat, where rest and rejuvination are on the menu.
Use the form below to request this villa
We will get straight to work on checking availability to match your travel dates and aim to respond within 24 hours