Villa Espace is a beautiful contemporary villa. I love the way the owners have considered how the villa will be used – a place to recoup, relax and reconnect. A place where your body and mind thrive. The décor is consistent throughout leaving a calm feeling with a carefully considered mix of old and new design classics.
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12+2
- Heated Pool
- Fitness Studio
- Entertainment Lounge
Meticulously crafted to the highest standards, Villa Espace is a luxury golf villa in Los Flamingos. Designed by acclaimed architect Marcos Sainz, one of the creators of Puerto Banus marina, it has a magnificent floating pool and unbeatable location at Anantara Villa Padierna Golf Club and Hotel.
Sleeping 12 (plus 2 children or staff) in six spacious bedrooms, this outstanding contemporary villa is ingeniously laid out to offer the ultimate in luxurious living. Masterfully positioned to benefit from the exceptional views, with ample outside space, it is ideal for multi-generational holidays.
At a glance
Stay in this outstanding designer villa designed by a top architect, with space for 12 + 2 children in 6 spacious bedrooms (2 bedrooms feature sofa-beds)
'New Golden Mile' destination of Los Flamingos, up and coming as the most luxurious postcode outside of La Zagaleta
Swim in an incredible, floating 16x5m soft water pool, heated all year round, with far-reaching views to the mountains and sea.
Hit your own top of the range private mini health studio to keep in shape, with sauna – a space to relax and recharge
Kids will love the entertainment room with pool table, 75” TV & bar for relaxed, informal gatherings
Have a private chef put on a feast with a full outdoor kitchen, BBQ and exceptional dining area
Golf-convenient location; direct access to Villa Padierna (Los Flamingos, Alferini and Tramores Golf), and a TrackMan Simulator to practice your strokes
The nearest beach is Playa Saladillo, 3km, 8 minutes’ drive away, new boardwalk to Estepona perfect for cycling
DRAMATIC, DESIRABLE AND PERFECT FOR ENTERTAINING
In the front garden, the minimalist landscaping and planting complements the simple, angular facade of the house.
A path of pale stone slabs leads across the lawn and over a modern moat. The moat is more than simply ornamental; it offers a feeling of security – once you step across the water, you’ve entered a haven of peace and tranquillity. When entering the house, your attention is drawn through the house to the view beyond, towards the sea and Gibraltar.
In this front garden there’s a morning coffee area and, to the right of the entrance, a petanque court.
Behind the house, in the main garden, the spectacular suspended infinity pool in green Sukabumi stone takes centre stage, with a stunning sundeck complete with loungers along one side. The pool itself, with wide Roman steps, is extremely inviting, whether for exercise, fun or simply cooling off.
The huge windows throughout the villa make the most of the impressive sea views, and allow the warm scented Mediterranean air to gently waft through the house, bringing the outside in.
Underneath the pool, there’s a secluded, shady space with seating – why not steal away here with a good book or for a quiet afternoon nap.
How Villa Espace works for you
- 5 en-suite bedrooms plus 1 bedroom with separate bathroom
- Villa sleeps 12 plus 2 additional children on sofa beds (on request)
- Spectacular 16m x 5m outdoor pool, with pool heating included all year round
- Private fitness studio with Technogym Fitness Bench and Skillrow Pro Rowing machine, full wall mirror, Bose music with sea view and garden access
- Mini wellness spa with sauna and infrared treatment and chill-out beds
- TrackMan golf simulator available for experienced users, with coaching sessions* with a professional golfer available for beginners (pre-booking required, fees apply)
- Beautiful garden with lawns and shaded seating area designed by Beatrice Perlac
- Various terraces with sea views and comfortable seating including a top floor ‘birds nest’ with 360deg views
- Petanque court
- Outdoor kitchen with professional BBQ and bar, coffee station, and dining space seating 12
- Games room with pool table, 75” TV
- Open-plan living/dining room with fire and 75″ Samsung ‘The Frame’ TV
- High-end Miele kitchen suitable for professional chefs, including induction hob, oven, steamer, 2 fridges, freezer, hidden food-prep area and second sink.
- Ice provided in all freezers
- Bose portable sound system in every zone: bathrooms, kitchen, games room, wellness room and terrace
- Contemporary architecture, 3 years in the making, finished with stylish décor
- On-site parking for 4 vehicles
- Heating and air-conditioning throughout
- Domotica home automation system
- 1400m2 plot with a 900m2 build
- *Fees apply
Villa Espace is spread over four floors, with the principal bedroom and roof chill-out zone taking up the top two floors. Most of the living and leisure areas are on the ground and first floor, which are connected by a lift.
There are plenty of living space options to choose from, with floor to ceiling windows in many rooms leading to large terraces, so that guests move naturally, organically, from inside to outside. The living room has a 75″ Samsung ‘The Frame’ TV and the games room has another 75″ TV. Each zone of the villa has its own programmed Bose sound system, so you can create any ambience you wish.
The ground floor has three bedrooms, two of which are en-suite, as well as the wellness space, fitness studio and games room. From the games room, floor-to-ceiling windows open out to a lawned garden with two relaxed seating areas.
On the first floor you will find two further en-suite bedrooms, the living area, dining room and kitchen which lead out to the covered outdoor kitchen and dining area, and the pool.
You can choose from two well-appointed dining areas: a winter dining room with log-burning stove or the covered viewing deck with vistas of the greens, lake and sea.
The indoor dining room seats up to 14, while outdoor dining table accommodates 12. The kitchen islands of the indoor and outdoor kitchens each have three stools – ideal for sociable cooking, or enjoying a snack.
In line with the social, inclusive feel of the house, the kitchen is the hub. It features Miele appliances, Nespresso machines, induction stove, oven and steamer, two fridges and a freezer, dishwasher, and hidden food prep area with second sink. The outdoor kitchen, with vaulted beamed wooden roof, is equipped with a Cadaq BBQ and with ice dispensers in the freezer, essential for hot summer days.
Whether your idea of relaxation is pilates or yoga with a view, sweating it out in a sauna, watching TV with friends, curling up in a quiet corner with a book, chilling by the pool or playing a round of golf, unwinding is at the forefront of Villa Espace’s raison d’etre. There’s a perfect balance between energetic activity and space for reflection; this villa allows you to take care of both your body and mind.
Most bedrooms either have their own terrace with sinuous sofa and rattan wing chair, or lead directly to the garden, providing plenty of spaces for private relaxation.
The mini wellness spa is a haven, with a sauna/hammam with infrared treatment, indoor seating, shower room and outdoor chill-out patio.
Golfers will love being able to practice on the TrackMan (coaching available for beginners) before enjoying a round on one of the Los Flamingos courses.
The location in Los Flamingos means you’re a short walk away from excellent restaurants, golf and the exclusive facilities this estate brings.
Bedroom 1: Sky: The principal suite occupies the entire second floor. It has a floor-to-ceiling window which opens onto a private terrace with stylish rattan wing chairs and a shaded area. Views towards the sea are exceptional. The colour scheme is pale stone and denim blue, calm and serene with a 180x200cm bed (all beds are the same size; the bed can be separated to make twin 90x200cm beds) and walk-in wardrobe. Black-out blinds ensure a peaceful night’s sleep; these operate automatically, and are found in each bedroom.
The en-suite Tadelakt Moroccan lime plaster bathroom has a sink, rain shower and bath. Underfloor heating and walls for towel drying/heating is practical yet stylish. Lighting is expertly designed, with Bose speaker at the ready. Ritual toiletries finish the bathroom perfectly.
Bedroom 2: Bali is on the first floor, next to bedroom 3, Aruba. Bright sunshine yellow is the accent colour of this room. It has a private shady terrace (next to/above the garage entrance) with seating. The 180x200cm bed can also be separated.
Tadelakt bathroom with one sink, rain shower, heated floor and walls for towel drying/heating. Lighting is expertly design, with a Bose speaker at the ready and Ritual toiletries (All bathrooms have the same specifications.)
Bedroom 3: Also on the first floor is Aruba: turquoise and bamboo with matt gold accents greet you but the wow factor comes from the wall of glass that opens straight out onto the pool. From the 180x200cm bed you can enjoy views of the infinity pool, or alternatively relax in a casual chair.
Tadalac en-suite bathroom in warm stone has one sink, rain shower, heated floor and walls for towel drying/heating. Lighting is expertly designed and a Bose speaker at the ready. Ritual toiletries. There is also direct access to this bathroom from the pool area.
Bedroom 4: Amami: The island theme for the bedrooms continues to the ground floor: green blossom wallpaper is the accent feature of this room with 180x200cm bed, sofa bed (135cm), dressing area, window doors leading to the lawned garden. This bedroom is close to the fitness studio, so ideal for early-rising exercisers. En-suite bathroom.
Bedroom 5: Atlantis: On the ground floor, next to the games room. Sea-like wallpaper with turquoise-green hues. Sofa bed (135cm) electric black out blinds, dressing area and double floor to ceiling window which open to the garden. En-suite bathroom.
Bedroom 6: Simi: On the ground floor this bedroom with twin beds (90x200cm x2) is in neutral tones. It’s a restful, quiet space next to the wellness spa.
There isn’t an en-suite but there is a bathroom which is part of the spa area opposite Simi. This bathroom has one sink, rain shower, heated floor and walls for towel drying/heating. Lighting is expertly designed, and a Bose speaker is in the spa. Ritual toiletries.
At Villa Espace we have contracted a housekeeping service to visit 6 days a week. Please ask about an optional breakfast lay-out service which is available* 6 days a week.
Additional housekeeping hours, personal laundry and babysitting may be requested as optional extras*
A TASTE OF SPAIN
If you would like us to pre-stock the fridge with a selection of food and wine, please do ask us for details.
If you fancy a night off, why not book one of our team of chefs* to come and fire up the BBQ or whip up a poolside Paella.
To help you get the very best from your stay at this villa, our Concierge is happy to assist with transfers, car hire, chauffeurs or shuttles during your stay.
The LVC Guest Experience
When you book a villa with The Luxury Villa Collection, our Guest Experience Team will be on hand to help with all your holiday arrangements to ensure a smooth stay.
Our ‘Little Black Book’ of destination experts, who live locally and are all pre-approved, is at our disposal to help enhance your stay with us
Villa Espace is within easy reach of a whole range of amazing experiences to add to your travel memories. It’s a perfect location from which to enjoy Marbella, Puerto Banus and the Costa del Sol.
From exciting family adventures to world-class golf and beach clubs to beauty spas, we work closely with the best local suppliers to help make your stay extra special. Active guests might love to hire electric bikes and head down to the new boardwalk which goes directly to Estepona.
For Spanish culture, explore the cities of Andalucia with a personal guide direct from your villa. Enjoy a selection of day tours or bespoke itineraries all with a door to door service in comfortable vehicles. There are also many easy self-drive day trips if you’d like to get out and see more of Andalucia.
A perfect choice for a first-time stay in Marbella is the escorted wine and tapas tour of Marbella’s historic centre, where you can get to know the secret corners of this Spanish town. If you’d prefer not to do a tour we have listed our favourite restaurants in Marbella to whet your appetite.
Why we love it
The Golf Collection
- Sublime location, beside the manicured greens of Padierna Golf Course
- Villa Padierna Golf Club has Los Flamingos, Alferini and Tramores courses
- Direct access to the greens with room for golf cart parking
- TrackMan Golf Simulator available in the villa for experienced users (coaching* available for beginners)
- Mini wellness spa with sauna/hammam/infrared treatment
- Bedrooms have twin bed options
- Our concierge has agreements with the best local clubs so can arrange all you need for a fabulous golfing break in the sun.
The Designer Collection
- Modern, contemporary villa designed by Marcos Sainz
- Striking interiors with design classics
- Portable Bose sound system throughout
- Exclusive location in Los Flamingos
- Overhanging infinity pool with views
- Garden and landscaping by Beatrice Perlac
The Platinum Collection
- Dedicated Villa Concierge
- Optional pre-arrival shopping for essentials*
- Luxury welcome hamper
- Outdoor kitchen next to the pool
- Outdoor dining table to seat 12
- Entertainment room with pool table, bar & 75″ TV
- Fitness studio with rowing machine
- Mini wellness spa
- Direct access onto world class golf course
- Very close to 5*Anantara Villa Padierna Palace Resort
Enjoy the local area
Located midway between Puerto Banus and Estepona, Villa Espace is situated within an exclusive gated community which offers an exceptional standard of villa accommodation and is just a short drive from the buzz of the main resorts of the Costa del Sol.
Other local amenities include:
- Nearest Airport: Malaga AGP 47 min (68km), Gibraltar Airport 1hr (62km)
- Views of and a very short drive away from Anantara Villa Padierna Palace with golf, spa and restaurants
- Restaurants: The restaurants of the 5* Anantara Resort are located just a short walk away, including 99 Sushi, La Loggia, Eddy’s Bar and La Pergola
- Golf: Practice your shot on the Trackman simulator in the villa, before playing a round on Tramores, Los Flamingos or Alferini golf, within the world-class resort accessible directly from the villa.
- Nearest Beach: Playa Saladillo (10-15 minute drive)
- Supermarkets: 2km
- Estepona historic town, harbour and beaches are 14km and a comfortable 40 minute ride away by bike (ebikes can be rented and delivered to the villa)
This villa enjoys far-reaching views across the lake and golf course to the mountains and the Mediterranean sea, which is just 2km away. It's also just around the corner from the magnificent Villa Padierna Palace hotel which offers fine dining and excellent golf.
Guests choose to stay in this area for its peace and tranquility, yet they never feel too far from the action and excellent dining options of the Marbella coastline.
Within an easy half hour’s reach you have kilometres of beaches, chic beach clubs, exclusive nightlife and dozens of restaurants to suit every possible taste.
For children there are nearby water parks, theme parks and animal parks to visit, while for a spot of retail therapy there's some fantastic shopping, from designer labels to cute boutiques, in Puerto Banus, Estepona and Marbella,