Villa Vivaldi is serviced by a live-in couple who provide a daily clean as well as a full linen change twice a week. They also attend the pool and garden. Additional hours, personal laundry and babysitting may be requested, payable direct.
LUXURIOUS VILLA WITH PRIVATE ART COLLECTION AND POOL, OVERLOOKING THE MOST SPECTACULAR VIEWS IN SOUTHERN SPAIN
Exquisitely designed and decorated, this 800m2, traditional Andalusian villa is a retreat to ultimate luxury, privacy and style, with jaw-dropping views that stretch down the Costa del Sol, over the Mediterranean, and into northern Africa.
Villa Facilities and Distribution
- 7 bedrooms + 8 ensuite baths in 800 m2 (8,600 square feet) sleeping 15
- 5 bedrooms + 6 bathrooms in the main home; 2 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms in a modern private apartment
- Children’s bedroom with 3 beds for little ones to share
- Immaculate tropical gardens with a Roman-style pool (17m x 7m) enjoying complete privacy
- Outdoor amenities include sun loungers, a dining pergola and children’s play area
- Argentine-style BBQ and professional-standard kitchen
- Gentlemen’s Club offers a full-size slate-bed snooker table, darts board, stocked Martini bar, and lounge
- Small gym and Sauna
- Ideal for small celebrations; move the music indoors at night
- Complete cinema with plush seating and surround sound
- Flat-screen televisions, Sonos sound, and international TV stations in all bedrooms and several living areas
- High-speed, fibre-optic Internet throughout the villa
- Live-in housekeepers offer cleaning six days a week
- Enjoy exclusive concierge services both from La Zagaleta and The Luxury Villa Collection
Who this villa is for
Villa Vivaldi is a star of our Platinum Collection, reserved for our finest properties. Clients of The Luxury Villa Collection’s Platinum properties have a personal concierge on call, as well as daily housekeeping service, to ensure all your needs are taken care of. This is a security-gated estate; all arrivals and departures are carefully controlled, ensuring complete discretion for our guests.
We are also proud to offer Villa Vivaldi as part of our Andalusia Collection; This elegant villa is built around a traditional orange-tree patio with a gently flowing fountain. It offers the most impressive views imaginable and is a dream come true for those seeking to enjoy ‘real spain’.
Perfect too for our Family Collection, Villa Vivaldi has a children’s bedroom, space for the Nanny, and a kids play area.
With seven spacious, ensuite bedrooms, this ocean-view villa is perfectly suited to a large family, especially as a multi-generational retreat for far-flung family reuniting for a few weeks in Spain. With three living rooms and an entertainment room, there is ample space for time together, yet also for moments apart in the villa’s reading nooks, cosy corners and spacious grounds.
The space and privacy makes this villa a natural choice also for inclusion in our Retreat Collection and Celebration Collection.
For small destination weddings and events of up to 80 guests, Villa Vivaldi is large enough to sleep your immediate wedding party, and yet intimate enough to serve as a memorable space on such an important occasion. And if you’d like to extend the party after midnight, you can, without disturbing the children or the neighbours! The ground-level entertainment hub is completely outfitted for after-hours fun, with a full-size slate-bed snooker table, darts board, stocked Martini bar, and wet bar, plus a luxurious in-home cinema.
SHARE A PRIVATE COUNTRY ESTATE WITH THE WORLD’S ELITE
Use the form below to request this villa
We will get straight to work on checking availability to match your travel dates and aim to respond within 24 hours