- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Housekeeping twice weekly
- Heated Pool
- Optional Breakfast Laid Out*
- Wheelchair Accessible
Villa Kari effortlessly brings the blue skies and alluring Mediterranean into a home as strikingly minimalist as it is comfortable.
Located in the exclusive community of La Herradura, on Spain’s tranquil Costa Tropical, this is a home of petit luxuries; 4 bedrooms and open-plan living, a sun-dappled terrace beside a gently heated pool.
This is a home of designer details and neutral tones, inspired by the sea and the waves crashing against the shore. At Villa Kari you will enjoy breath-taking Mediterranean views with dramatic sunsets spilling into modern rooms inspired by seagrass and driftwood. This is your soon-to-be favourite spot on the Spanish coast.
At a glance
• Accommodate up to 8 in four guest bedrooms in a villa with 215 square-metres (2,315 square-feet) of air-conditioned interiors
• Host more family or friends by booking the adjacent Villa Kallan to accommodate up to 20 guests + staff across 2 villas
• Panoramic views stretching from mountain to Mediterranean in most rooms
• Sits atop Punta de la Mona – an exclusive outcrop with dramatic views, known as a tranquil playground for the Spanish elite
• Drink in the sun and lap up sea views beside the 8 x 4-metre heated swimming pool
• Rustle up a gourmet feast in the well-equipped kitchen with hidden appliances
• Tranquil La Herradura on the Costa Tropical, Granada – just 45-60 minutes from the city. Be on the beach in 10 minutes, or the Sierra Nevada’s slopes in just 90 minutes
Step into a home where inside and out are in perfect synchronicity – a villa designed around the Costa Tropical’s most striking Mediterranean views.
If a single snapshot could tell an entire story, then Villa Kari’s would be this.
A floating designer staircase, its wingspan spread across an open-plan living-dining-kitchen. A celebration of clean lines and monochromatic minimalism in driftwood greys and sandy neutrals.
And, as the centrepiece: the polar opposite to this neutral minimalism. A sparkling sapphire vista of 280-degree Mediterranean views, framed by floor-to-ceiling glass. The breath-taking view starts over the villa’s azure pool, sweeping down the Spanish roof tiles, before climbing over pine-dappled cliffs and ancient villages.
This is the heart of Villa Kari. This is why you’re here. And all around, interior spaces form – living and dining, sleeping and relaxing. Each one framing, celebrating, and revering what may well be the Costa Tropical’s most spectacular view. Here, the outdoors is inside. So you can spend your holiday as and how you wish.
The sun-drenched Villa Kari celebrates sweeping Mediterranean views and a matchless location in La Herradura – minutes to beaches and just an hour from the ski slopes.
Set in an elevated position – high on a hilltop in La Herradura – just 10 minutes to the sand and an hour to the Sierra Nevada slopes. This contemporary villa enjoys a privileged view over the sparkling Mediterranean: a view that takes centre stage from every corner of Villa Kari’s tranquil outdoors.
Begin in the shaded pergola, with the Spanish sun streaming in. Unwind on one of the designer loungers taking advantage of this sun-dappled spot. Inviting you to relax for warm mornings, afternoons – full days – of poolside lounging and admiring the view.
And, about the view. It’s unobstructed. Thanks to glass walls and smart landscaping, which simply complement the panorama.
Sit. Lounge. Sunbathe. And luxuriate in what may be the best view in Spain.
How Villa Kari works for you
- Open-plan villa on 2 floors with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms + WC (sleeps 8)
- Accommodates 20 guests + staff when connected to Villa Kallan next door
- Ultra-private location
- Heated 8×4-metre swimming pool
- Wheelchair access to lower level and lift to parking and pool
- Wifi available
- Bose or Loewe large-screen television with internet TV
- Exclusive new villa with designer interiors
- Housekeeping twice a week and weekly linen change
- Modern kitchen with American style fridge-freezer, Nespresso, microwave, induction hob.
Your rental includes a twice weekly visit from the housekeeper plus a linen and towel change at least once every 7 days. Additional housekeeping hours can be booked and paid for directly to cover evening work such as after-dinner clearing up, or personal laundry.
A cold continental breakfast can be laid out and cleared away each morning during your housekeeper’s normal duties if required for a small additional fee. The food bill should be settled locally on arrival with your housekeeper. This service is optional and holds an extra charge.
Catered to your choosing
If you prefer not to cook, we work with expert professional villa chefs who can prepare a range of local or international dishes for you and your guests.
For a taste of authentic Spanish cuisine, ask about our gourmet Spanish menus, Paella demo’s, wine tasting, or book a Tapas tour with our expert foodie tour guides,
Your reservation with The Luxury Villa Collection includes automatic membership with our expert Concierge service. This includes up to 2 hours of pre-departure itinerary planning so all your travel arrangements can be taken care of in advance. The Concierge team can then be contacted during your stay via Whatapp, SMS or Email with any further requests and any additional hours paid for directly.
They can cover all manner of things from restaurant reservations, booking your golf rounds, organising excursions, chefs and so on. Please do ask for anything you need and we will do our best to assist.
A complete villa pre-stocking service is available through your housekeeper, with their fee and goods paid for locally on arrival. We can also stock the bar or bodega for you.
This villa is within easy reach of a whole range of experiences to add to your travel memories. From adrenaline-fuelled paragliding to gourmet wine tasting, private yachts, or even take a trip up to the Sierra Nevada during ski season, we work closely with the best local suppliers to help make your stay extra special.
If a holiday on the Costa Tropical is all about sun-splashed exteriors and alfresco living, then Villa Kari is made for this life. The open-plan, light-filled living-dining-kitchen area is on the first floor of the house, accessed via stairs or elevator from the ground floor entrance to the property.
The floating designer staircase and sleek windows are stand-out features in the living space. The beach-inspired décor offers muted tones of neutral wood and soft greys, with seating for a family of 6-8 around a large 55inch TV.
Dine with friends and family around the handmade wooden table in the formal dining room. Comfortably seating 8, it has sweeping views that will take your breath away. For a casual breakfast or drinks over evening cooking, you’ll find island seating in the kitchen with 3 bar stools.
The modern designer kitchen features a central cooking island with concealed appliances, an induction hob, dishwasher, double ovens, Nespresso machine, and American-style fridge/freezer.
The 8×4-metre heated swimming pool and sundeck are on the level below the living room and are accessible by lift or stairs. Water is gently heated via an eco-friendly heat exchange system, free of charge, and there are sun beds and shade available at the poolside.
Bedroom 1: Top-floor bedroom with king-sized bed and blue-white décor. Free-standing wardrobes and a shared terrace with views. Shared shower room with Bedroom 2.
Bedroom 2: Top-floor bedroom with queen-sized bed and soft grey tones. Built-in wardrobe and a shared terrace with panoramic views. Shared shower room with Bedroom 1.
Bedroom 3: Smaller top-floor bedroom with navy-white décor and a patio area. Shower room.
Bedroom 4: Ground-floor bedroom off the living area with wheelchair-access. Decorated in soft greys, there’s a private garden area with plenty of shade, and en-suite shower room with roll-in shower.
Notes: There is limited space for additional beds. please contact us to discuss sleeping arrangements for small children or infants.
- La Herradura is an ‘under-the-radar’ getaway for the rich and famous. You’ll have privacy. But you won’t be close to glitzy Michelin-starred restaurants, late-night beach clubs or a champagne party lifestyle.
- Villa Kari is wheelchair accessible. There’s a lift to access the house. And the main floor is open-plan with one en-suite bedroom with roll-in shower and wide doors.
- Villa Kari is located on a hill – an easy walk to the beach via a short cut, but some energy (and cold water) may be needed to get back uphill in the summer.
- Large groups can rent Villa Kari together with its bigger sister, Villa Kallan to accommodate a total of 20 guests + staff. There is a gate at the back of the properties that can interconnect the two.
- Villa Kari is available year-round. But its sister property, Villa Kallan, is available only in July and August unless by prior request.
- The owner may accept well-behaved dogs by prior request.
Ultra-modern, this luxurious villa has floor-ceiling glass panels with open-plan interiors that make the most of the views. Featuring designer furniture through-out, an 8 x 4 metre heated swimming pool with sundeck, well-equipped kitchen, and state-of-the-art 55-inch screen with internet TV, the villa sits atop the exclusive Punta de La Mona.