This villa has its own maid who knows the villa well, and can also cook for your famiy – she does excellent Moroccan food! The maid will visit on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays to do light cleaning and a weekly linen change. Additional hours, personal laundry and babysitting may be requested, payable direct.
INTIMATE FAMILY ESTATE WITH ANDALUCIAN STYLE AND PRIVILEGED LOCATION
Villa Facilities and Distribution
- 6 bedrooms + 5 bathroomsover three floors sleeping 11
- Master bedroom with large terrace, flatscreen TV and Mediterranean views
- Grandparents’ ground-level en-suite and three kid-friendly bedrooms
- Nanny suite with single bed and shower room
- Large 15-metre private swimming pool with sun loungers
- Formal living room, TV lounge and indoor dining room seating 8
- 2,400m2 of extensive and private manicured gardens
- Shaded porch with plush seating and ample dining space
- Complementary welcome basket
- TV in lounge and master bedroom
- Sound system
- Fully equipped kitchen with marble worktops, gas cooker-grill, 2 fridges and breakfast nook
Who this villa is for
We are happy to offer Villa DaVinci as part of our Andalusia Collection and Family Collection. With its excellent location on Marbella’s Golden Mile, ample bedrooms and spacious entertainment spaces, the estate manages to be both large and intimate; the perfect blend for family time and private pursuits.
Villa DaVinci is ideally suited for a large family with several children, including multi-generational groups traveling with grandparents and a nanny. The attic bedroom and children’s bedrooms are chic enough to delight teenagers, but the villa is also well suited to young children, as the pool and other play spaces are in full view of the terraces and gardens. Parents of very young children should note that there is a spiral staircase leading up to the attic bedroom.
Use the form below to request this villa
We will get straight to work on checking availability to match your travel dates and aim to respond within 24 hours