- 4 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms (3 ensuite), sleeps 8 adults + 3 children
- 3 living rooms and a bodega
- Very spacious interior (688m2) and grounds (5,600 m2 / 1.4 acres), with 176 m2 (1,794 square feet) of outdoor terraces
- 13.5-metre (44-foot) infinity swimming pool, which can be heated
- Swimming pool fence EN approved with child safety gate available for families on request
- Climate-controlled central heating, underfloor cooling and air-conditioning throughout the home.
- Fitness area and games room, complete with table football and table tennis, Yoga mats and TV with Netflix and YouTube
- Hammam steam room free to use
- Internet TV playing on 3 smart TV’s including one 65 inch TV with over 1000 TV channels in multiple langages
- Wireless music system linked to HEOS with Spotify, Deezer and more
- Complimentary bar and luxury welcome hamper
- Fast fibre optic WiFi throughout the home and exterior terraces; bedrooms also have Wifi and wired Internet plugs
- Bio-ethanol fire in the living room for welcoming stays all year round
- Private driveway and garage for up to 6 cars
- Direct access to the villa from the garage plus a lift (elevator) to the kitchen/pantry area for easy food storage
- Modern NEFF kitchen with top of the range appliances including Kenwood Chef, oven, steam oven and 2 warming cabinets, microwave and Dolce Gusto coffee maker.
- Eco features: softwater pool, Osmosis filtered drinking water in taps, and natural materials used in construction
- Intelligent home with eco-friendly climate control and some lighting automation
- Wheelchair accessible, with a 3-person elevator, flat floors and extra-wide doors throughout
- Internal and external security alarm and gated community, 24 hour security within the estate
Villa Cezanne is serviced by a local housekeeper who will visit 6 days a week and change the linen and towels every 7 days. Maintenance staff will attend the pool and garden. Additional hours, personal laundry and babysitting may be requested, payable direct.
Your reservation with The Luxury Villa Collection includes automatic membership to our expert Concierge service. This includes a pre-departure itinerary planning service so all your travel arrangements can be taken care of in advance, then she is on the end of a telephone for anything you need during your stay.
Our Concierge team together with your Villa Manager are also on hand during your stay for a more hands-on approach, and their personal hours can be paid for locally at the end of your stay. We can cover all manner of things from restaurant reservations, shopping errands, personal assistance at the shops, as well as arranging children’s nannies, golf, excursions, chefs and so on. Please do ask for anything you need and we will do our best to assist.
Villa Cezanne is perfectly placed for day trips to Ronda, and is within easy reach of a whole range of experiences near Marbella to add to your travel memories. From exciting family adventures to world-class golf, gourmet delights to beauty spa’s, we work closely with the best local suppliers to help make your stay extra special.
Explore the cities of Andalucia with a personal guide from our expert partners, Toma Tours. Enjoy a selection of day tours or bespoke itineraries all with a door to door service in air-conditioned Mercedes vehicles. A perfect choice for a first-time stay in Marbella is the escorted wine and tapas tour of Marbella Old Town, where you can get to know the secret corners of this Spanish centre.
A TASTE OF SPAIN
A complimentary gourmet hamper is our way of welcoming you to Spain. We have chosen a taster selection of local delicacies and wine so you can get straight into the holiday vibe. If you would like us to pre-stock the fridge with a selection of food and wine, please do ask us for details.
If you fancy a night off, why not book one of our team of chefs to come and fire up the BBQ or whip up a poolside Paella.
To help you get the very best from your stay at this villa, our Concierge is happy to assist with transfers, car hire, chauffeurs or shuttles during your stay.
The main entrance to the villa is on the top floor, revealing the double-height living area below, framed by a handmade iron staircase. The stairs lead down to the open-plan dining room and kitchen, which opens directly on the pool terrace and its panoramic landscapes of the hills, mountains and Puerto Banus coastline in the distance.
There are two additional living areas adjoining the bedrooms. The second living room, which forms part of the master suite, sits on the ground floor, adjacent to the dining terrace. It includes a small bodega with Vinotec for wine tasting, colours are muted – Provençale beiges, ivory, and cappuccinos – and there is a tall-boy filled with wine accoutrements. The geometric light fitting was shipped from South Africa and features hand-cast glass stars. A modern bio-ethanol fireplace creating a sense of warmth and calm during cooler months.
The third living room is located on the top floor, and is shared by the two upstairs guestrooms (Bedrooms 2 and 3). It offers a picture window, 40” TV and coffee station with Nespresso.
Off the main entrance landing is the home office overlooking the living room, with two work areas, a sofa, and ocean views.
The main dining room is decorated in white and is located adjacent to the living room and kitchen on the ground floor. The large table seats eight adults, and four children may be accommodated at the adjacent kitchen chairs. In the kitchen, there is a breakfast bar with four white barstools.
The modern kitchen is a chef’s dream, with NEFF appliances, soft grey and white Silestone surfaces, both a steam oven and circotherm oven, microwave, an integral sink, warming cabinets, and additional gourmet appliances, including a professional ice maker, Kenwood chef, two dishwashers, two fridges, and two freezers. The large, walk-in pantry connects to the garage above, with a lift/elevator for easy unloading of shopping.
The infinity pool is outfitted with black tiles, which retain solar heat to keep the pool warm, or it can be heated in cooler months*. A shaded seating area offers a large gas Weber BBQ and a dining table with seating for 10. Steps lead down to the gardens and games area, with table tennis, table football, and gym mats for yoga, weights and other fitness pursuits.
The views from the pool terrace and two upstairs terraces reach from La Concha, down the valley and into the bay of Puerto Banus and Marbella.
Bedroom 1: The master suite occupies an entire wing of the ground floor leading out to the pool, with a bedroom, bathroom, living area, and wine bodega. The spacious bedroom is decorated in the classic combination of sophisticated blue and white, with tropical wood furniture, including a king-sized bed with memory foam topper. There is a large flatscreen TV and Internet connection. A modern bathroom has a freestanding bath framed by large French window and beautiful landscapes.
Bedroom 2: One of two guest suites on the top floor, this spacious with King-size bedroom is decorated in delicate greys, duck-egg blues, and jade greens. The original vaulted ceiling was painted white for a modern finish. A large window and window seat overlook a private terrace, table and chairs. The ensuite bathroom has neutral décor and a modern white stone sink, free-standing bath tub and rain shower. Note: This bedroom suite shares the third living room with Bedroom 3, to form a self-contained two-bedroom suite.
Bedroom 3: The second top-level guest suite, this smaller bedroom has a queen-sized bed, modern South African décor, and a sunny yellow colour scheme. Doors lead to a private terrace with breakfast table, overlooking the pool. A modern en-suite bathroom has natural wood-effect tiles and a rain shower. Note: This bedroom suite shares the third living room including a smart TV with Bedroom 2, to form a self-contained two-bedroom suite.
Bedroom 4: The mezzanine bedroom, located above the office on the top floor, offering a private space ideal for teens, friends, or small children with a nanny. Has two twin beds which can be locked together as a super-king bed, a loft bed, and a sofa bed in the office below. A glass balcony lets in light and space while stair gates can be fitted if required. The slate-grey shower room is shared between the office and mezzanine bedroom.
Villa Cezanne has two additional shower rooms: one in the house, and one out by the pool and games room. Some bedrooms may have space for an additional bed for a child or a cot, please ask us for details. Bedrooms 2 and 3 can be closed off to create a private family wing.