At La Medina you will have a light daily clean (weekdays) as well as a full linen change and clean every 7 days, and they also attend the pool and garden. Additional hours, personal laundry and babysitting may be requested, payable direct.
A UNIQUE VILLA OOZING CHARM, HISTORY, CULTURE AND SHEER GOOD TASTE
La Medina is a chic and modern property which mixes the owners stylish Northern European taste with beautiful touches from Asia,
Villa Facilities and Distribution
- Villa with 2 interconnected halves; main house with master suite, guest suite and ground floor suite; studio apartment with one family suite
- Modern galley kitchen fitted with top of the range appliances
- Owner on call offering a local concierge service
- Free Wifi and printer available for your use
- Multi-media entertainment system, music & video
- Two living rooms, furnished with Philip Stark, Le Corbusier, Stokke, etc
- Outdoor kitchen with Weber gas BBQ and shaded pergola
- Adult-only roof terrace with stunning views over the village and countryside to the sea
- Gated non-chlorine swimming pool with cover to keep water warm
- A wide selection of toys & games
- Full range of baby equipment perfect for nursing mums
- Entertainment “Den” with book library, Wii & sofa bed
- Short walk to restaurants, cafes and tapas bars in the old town
- Guests of The Luxury Villa Collection can enjoy a FREE TAPAS WALK with the owner
Who this villa is for
This villa is perfectly suited to a small family with parents, grandparents, and young children. Its small size and communal amenities make it an excellent choice for families travelling with young children, or even for 2 families to stay together: there’s no large unprotected pool to worry about since the pool fence has that all under control, while the children’s toys and games inside offer hours of entertainment in between trips to the beach.
For romantic getaways and relaxing escapes this new villa fits perfectly into our Petit Villa Collection; La Medina is unique and intimate enough to serve as a lovers’ nest or cultural and close enough to the beach (just 20 minutes) for the waves to wash away your cares. When the sun goes down, the villa’s garden and roof terrace offers a perfect spot to watch the moon rise over the village rooftops, a glass of Spanish wine in hand.
FROM WHITE VILLAGES TO ENDLESS BEACHES; CADIZ IS THE BEST KEPT SECRET IN SOUTHERN SPAIN
The historical white village of Media Sidonia is dotted with quaint cafes just a few minutes walk away, while the nearest beach at El Palmar is one of the best in Spain.
Use the form below to request this villa
We will get straight to work on checking availability to match your travel dates and aim to respond within 24 hours