- 3 bedrooms on the ground floor including one family suite, plus 2 bedrooms on the first floor
- All bedrooms with en-suite bathroom or shower room
- 670m2 of interior living space, 150m2 of terraces and 5,000m2 gardens
- Bedroom 5 is ideally suited to staff or a nanny and has own access from the gardens
- Baby equipment; changing unit, cot, available in ground floor family room
- Swimming pool safety fence available
- Giant sand-pit feature in garden
- International TV channels and Netflix
- Free Wifi internet
- Sound system
- Outdoor pool with sea views, poolside seating and sun loungers
- Double-sized, 5,000 square-metre plot with 50-year-old trees and established landscaping
- Furniture, art and detailing are completely unique; each piece has been carefully selected for its aesthetic contribution to the home
- 3 living rooms
- 2 dining areas, indoors and out, both shaded and sunny
- Office space
- Parking on gated driveway for up to 6 cars
- Security cameras and alarm, gated community in an established luxury residential suburb of Marbella
- Full-time gardener/maintenance living in adjacent cottage can assist with any issues
- Free amendment* in the event of government advice against travel due to COVID-19, terms and conditions apply
Your rental includes a complete clean and linen change once a week plus additional light housekeeping in 2 further visits during the week. Additional housekeeping hours can be booked and paid for in advance to cover things like after-dinner clearing up or personal laundry, and we can also source live-in maids if required.
Villa La Galeria also has a Spanish villa manager living in private a casita next to the villa. Paco is responsible for maintaining the pool and gardens and can help you with any problems with the house during your stay.
Catered to your choosing
If you prefer not to cook, your Concierge can assist with a private villa chef.
When you book a villa with The Luxury Villa Collection, our Guest Experience Team will be on hand to help with all your holiday arrangements to ensure a smooth stay.
Our ‘Little Black Book’ of destination experts, who live locally and are all pre-approved, is at our disposal to help enhance your stay with us.
This villa is within easy reach of a whole range of experiences to add to your travel memories. From family adventures to gourmet tours, beauty spa’s to ancient monuments, we work closely with the best local suppliers to help make your stay extra special.
The living room takes up the centre of the house; a modern designer fireplace divides the room into distinct areas – one, a pop of red and the other, more subdued in grey – each with access to the outdoor lounge, gardens, and swimming pool. Both sitting areas are furnished in a contemporary style, mixed with some distinguished original pieces.
Separate to the dual living rooms, a large TV room offers another space for kids with TV and surround sound system. There is an additional TV area and sofa in a corner of the kitchen.
Outdoor lounge areas – one shaded, just off the formal living room and the other, a tiled living area beneath a decades-old tree – offer further seating.
The indoor formal dining room is located on the ground floor, off the living room and adjacent to the kitchen, and offers comfortable seating for 8+. Full glass doors open up fully, to deliver an indoor-outdoor dining experience in summer.
The indoor lounge area opens onto the covered terrace and outdoor dining room next to the pool.
The contemporary white kitchen has a large island with breakfast bar and 3 stools. The bright and airy kitchen is a joy for hobbyist and professional chefs, offering sleek design, a gas 5-ring cooker and double-range oven, Siemans American-style fridge/freezer, dishwasher, Nespresso machine, and other amenities.
A utility room off the kitchen as an additional fridge and freezer, wine fridge, ice machine, washing machine and dryer.
The main living terrace opens onto magnificent sea and La Concha mountain views, as well as an expansive garden which actually occupies two whole plots offering more space than most villas in the neighborhood!
The garden is home to the 12m x 5m swimming pool, sunbeds, and a summer lounge area with gas “Tucson” barbecue.
A large staircase leads down into the lower-level garden, populated with decades-old trees and an enormous sand pit for the kids!
There are three separate sitting, dining, and relaxation areas in the gardens – some shaded and each with its own distinct feel and purpose, so you can equally seek rest, celebration, or privacy.
Indoors, a family TV room offers UK TV service, Apple TV with Netflix, and an LG surround sound entertainment system.
Bedroom 1: Very spacious ground-floor master bedroom with king-sized bed, colourful patchwork-textile headboard, black sofa, and two contemporary rocking chairs. Dual aspect with patio doors leading to the garden.
Separate dressing area with extensive wardrobes and en-suite shower room with tiled shower and his-and-hers basins.
Bedroom 2: First-floor guest bedroom with king-size bed. Dual aspect: One set of patio doors lead to a private terrace overlooking the gardens, pool, and peekaboo sea views; the other patio doors lead to a small terrace with views of La Concha.
Modern en-suite shower room with twin basins and toilet.
Bedroom 3: Mirror image of Bedroom 2. First-floor guest bedroom with king-size bed, dual aspect front and back, with balconies and views mirroring those of Bedroom 2.
Modern en-suite shower room with twin basins and toilet.
Bedroom 4: Ground-floor family bedroom with two sleeping areas; king-sized bed, fitted wardrobes, and a second small double bed. Baby changing unit and cot available. View of mountains to the rear. This suite also has its own independent access door.
Modern ensuite shower room with walk-in shower, pebbled tiles, single basin, bidet and toilet.
Bedroom 5: Ground-floor guest bedroom with super-king bed (can be separated into two twin beds) and patio doors leading to the garden. This suite also has its own independent access door.
Ensuite shower room with single basin.
Notes: There is space for additional camp beds in most bedrooms for parents who wish to share a room with their children. Bedroom 5 is accessed via the utility room or a separate entrance so works well as a nanny or staff bedroom.
- Villa La Galeria’s full-time gardener/maintenance manager will be onsite most days and is happy to assist with anything but has limited English
- Three bedrooms are located on the ground-floor and are accessible to those with mobility challenges, but are not specifically adapted for wheelchairs.
- If you have small children, please ask us to erect the safety fence around the swimming pool, free of charge.