Your villa has a team of staff on-site who will provide daily housekeeping and a full linen change at least every 3 days. They also attend the pool and garden and can supply fresh towels for the pool and spa as well as undertake personal laundry and ironing.
A MEMORY OF OLD-WORLD SPAIN MADE NEW, IN AN EXCLUSIVE FULLY-STAFFED ESTATE
Tucked into the countryside of Madrid yet just 45 minutes from Spain’s chic capital city, Hacienda Sofia offers a timeless blend of noble finery, modern style, and welcoming luxuries.
Villa Facilities and Distribution
- Fully-staffed luxury estate with meals included
- 11 bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms or shower room
- Rooms with Super-King or single beds with fine linens
- Individual air-conditioning/heating throughout
- Several bedrooms with TV set
- Main living space with 2 seating areas leading out to terraces and gardens
- Second TV lounge with work space and quiet corner on the balcony
- Stately formal dining room seating 20+
- Informal breakfast/lunch room or dine on the summer terrace
- Open fireplaces for cooler months or full-length glass curtains can be opened up in summer
- Second guest lounge with TV for smaller families in the second wing
- Large multi-purpose space with audio-visual equipment
- Roof terrace perfect for evening drinks receptions
- Very private infinity pool with integrated children’s pool
- Fully catered including afternoon tea and Spanish wine with meals
- Horse riding, 4×4 nature safaris and quad bikes can be arranged to enjoy acres of natural landscapes full of wildlife including wild boar, deer, Iberian Lynx, Ibex
- Your Concierge can arrange wine tasting, Spanish Flamenco experiences, classical or Spanish horse riding tuition, show cooking or cultural tours
Who this villa is for
The Platinum Collection:
This fine Madrid estate offers the height of luxury and service. Your rental includes all the standards of a private hotel complete with daily housekeeping, house chef to prepare all meals, evening bar, on-site English-speaking concierge and impeccable service at all times.
The Retreat Collection:
Enjoy complete privacy and tranquility with far-reaching views, energetic walks or horse riding in the countryside, freshly cooked local produce and fine wines from central Spain (the estate will soon produce their own wines too)
The Hotel Collection:
This property offers the comfort and discretion of a private home, but with the luxury, service and professionalism of a 5-star hotel. Sleep on the finest linens, have a team of staff looking after you and serving up sumptuous menus while you enjoy memorable time with loved ones.
The Celebration Collection:
This is a very private estate with plenty of outdoor space and incredible views for entertaining or hosting a wedding, either at the main house or in the grounds.
With 11 bedrooms sleeping 22 guests (plus 2 extra rooms for staff) and an impressive grand dining room for both formal and informal events and celebrations. There is also a roof terrace 300m2 for cocktails and canapes and extensive patios and gardens to the rear. All kinds of events and corporate incentives can be arranged in the dedicated meetings and events space with audio-visual equipment available; Perfect for product launches due to the impressive entrance and driveway space.
For Weddings or Corporate Events:
- Located just 45 minutes from Madrid offering a choice of wedding ceremony venues or accommodation for guests
- Sleeping capacity: 22 guests in 11 bedrooms plus staff apartment on request.
- Cocktails and Canapes capacity: Roof terrace 300m2 for up to 100 guest
- Sit-down meal capacity: Grand dining room for both formal and informal, comfortably seats 50 but up to 100 covers are possible
- Indoor space: Dedicated events space with audio-visual equipment for up to 100 guests
- Outdoor music permitted without restriction
- Wedding fee may apply to cover additional cleaning, energy consumption, wear and tear
- Your Villa Concierge can assist with wedding and events organisation
LOCATED JUST 40 MINUTES FROM THE BOUTIQUES AND RESTAURANTS OF MADRID
Hacienda Sofia is located only 40 minutes drive out of Madrid and within easy reach of some of Spain‘s most magnificent culture and history in Madrid and Castilla la Mancha. But it feels like you have left the city way behind as you arrive in this rural but stunning location with far-reaching views across the ’Meseta’ of central Spain. Surrounded by a 300-hectare private woodland and vineyards in the mountain foothills, you have a unique hilltop vantage point.
Use the form below to request this villa
We will get straight to work on checking availability to match your travel dates and aim to respond within 24 hours