Your villa has a housekeeper and staff who work full time at the villa who will provide a daily clean (usually 6 days a week) as well as a full linen change at least every 7 days. They also attend the pool and garden. Additional housekeeping duties can be booked and paid for directly to cover evening work such as after-dinner clearing up, or personal laundry.
FINE AND WELCOMING ANDALUSIAN GRANDEUR, FULLY STAFFED, A FAVOURITE OF THE SPANISH HIGH SOCIETY
Villa Facilities and Distribution
- 10 bedrooms divided into a 4 bedroom main house, 4 bedroom second house and 2 bedroom ground floor courtyard suite (best for staff)
- Each of the houses has its own salon and kitchen, perfect for 2 families sharing
- All bedrooms have en-suite facilities offering L’Occitane amenities
- Stylish yet noble estate showcasing Spanish art and antiques
- Top quality bed linens and seating areas in most bedrooms
- Complimentary soft drinks in fridge on arrival.
- Mineral water and tea and coffee station replenished daily
- Andalucian style breakfast served daily and chef available to hire for lunch and dinner
- Conference/meeting space and large shaded courtyard perfect for entertaining clients
- Local Spanish musician or Flamenco group can be booked to play for guests
- Extensive flowering gardens with modern sculptures for a unique touch
- Can accommodate up to 300 guests for a wedding in the grounds
- Private pool and sunbathing area
- 2 formal living rooms, summer lounge and minstrel’s gallery reading/games lounge
- 2 complete chef’s kitchens with professional catering facilities
- Private parking for 6 cars
- Ascari race track close by, book a racing car driving experience or 4×4 off-road driving around the estate
- Complete concierge and events planning service available
- Ground floor bedrooms available for guests with walking difficulties (courtyard suite)
Who this villa is for
The Family Collection
Cortijo Alondra is just the most fabulous pace for families to come together and spend happy times while immersing themselves completely in the ‘Real Andalucia’ at any time of year. With 10 bedrooms split across two complete properties, there’s plenty of room for two or three families to share, but with so many salons, patios and quiet corners, you will never be under each other’s feet!
When the summer sun gets high, cool off in the lovely pool surrounded by flowers and bird song, or head indoors for a family game or cards or movie. The kids will adore the 5-bedded children’s suite!!
The Celebration Collection
Cortijo Alondra is an outstanding addition to our Celebration Collection, comprised only of luxury villas with ample space for an intimate destination wedding, a memorable anniversary, birthday celebration, or get-togethers with close friends. This spacious estate is the perfect wedding venue (capacity for as many as 300 guests) and ideal for wedding parties who want to immerse themselves in the “real” Andalusia, for a week of fun and celebration in the lap of luxury. Memorable wedding photos can be taken the day after in Ronda at the Tajo gorge, the most stunning bridal shoot backdrop in Andalusia!
The Hotel Collection
Cortijo Alondra runs as a private hotel, where guests enjoy a daily breakfast service, housekeeping and other meals prepared on request. Bedrooms and bathrooms are finished like a boutique hotel complete with refreshments and luxury amenities.
RONDA IS AN ATMOSPHERIC AND ANCIENT CITY THAT HAS CHARMED VISITORS AND ARTISTS FOR YEARS
Situated just outside the historic Andalusian town of Ronda, Cortijo Alondra is surrounded by magnificent wildlife and wonderful views as far as you can see.
Use the form below to request this villa
We will get straight to work on checking availability to match your travel dates and aim to respond within 24 hours