Finca Del Rey has a team of staff on-site who will provide daily housekeeping, all meals and a full linen change at least every 3 days. They also attend the pool and garden and can supply fresh towels for the pool and spa as well as undertake personal laundry and ironing.
THE FINEST OF SPAIN’S COUNTRY ESTATES, GAZING OVER THE SCENIC SIERRA MORENA
Designed around panoramic views of the mountains and sunset, and offering every imaginable luxury, Finca del Rey is a blend of modern style and traditional Spain.
Villa Facilities and Distribution
- Private fully-staffed estate operating as a private hotel
- 14 bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms or shower room
- Complimentary L’Occitane toiletries, dressing gowns, slippers
- Rooms with Super-King or single beds with fine linens, water tray and welcome gift
- Individual air-conditioning/heating and music system in each bedroom
- Main living space with 4 seating areas leading out to covered patio
- Lounge with complimentary tea and coffees and drinks bar
- Stately formal dining room seating 28 plus informal dining on the summer terrace
- Open fireplaces for cooler months or full-length glass curtains can be opened in summer
- Second guest lounge for smaller groups with dining table and living area, open fire
- TV and Movie lounge with drop-down projector and popcorn maker
- Piano corner
- Spa with chill-out room, sauna, steam room, treatment room
- Games room with TechnoGym machines and table tennis
- Two swimming pools including infinity pool and shallow beach-entrance children’s pool
- Fully catered including afternoon tea and Spanish wine with meals
- Private Runway for VIP private jets and helicopter landing pad (rental includes landing fees and transfers)
- Horse riding from stables belonging to the estate
- 4×4 nature safaris and quad bikes
- Countryside pavilion for events and celebrations, or a rural lunch
- Acres of natural landscapes full of wildlife including wild boar, deer, Iberian Lynx, Ibex
- Tennis Court, Cycling and Archery included
- Clay Pigeon Shooting (or partridge hunting) can be organised for an additional fee
Who this villa is for
The Platinum Collection:
This estate offers the height of luxury. Like a private hotel complete with daily housekeeping, house chef to prepare all meals and afternoon tea, on-site concierge and silver service. The estate comes complete with its own air field for guests arriving in privacy by private jet or helicopter. VIP service comes as naturally as the setting sun!
The Retreat Collection:
At Finca Del Rey you can enjoy the ultimate luxury health retreat; enjoy daily Yoga on the terrace with far-reaching views, energetic walks or horse riding in the countryside, freshly cooked local produce and private beauty treatments in your own private spa.
The Character Collection:
Enjoy Spain exactly as their Nobility do, surrounded by sumptuous interior decor blending characterful traditional features with a modern finish, gaze at grand tapestries and works of art, dine on the Estate’s fine china before retreating in front of the log fire with a choice of after dinner liquers.
The Hotel Collection:
Enjoy the warmth, intimacy and discretion of a private home, but with the luxury, service and professionalism of a 6-star hotel. Sleep on the finest linens, bathe in complimentary L’Occitane, enjoy waiter service around the pool or evening bar, have staff stoke the fire or arrange a country picnic (in fine-dining style!) to enjoy precious time with loved ones without lifting a finger.
The Celebration Collection:
This is a vast private estate with plenty of outdoor space for entertaining or hosting a wedding either at the main house or in the countryside pavilion. With grand dining rooms and outdoor terraces for both formal and informal events and celebrations. All kinds of events and corporate incentives can be arranged.
For Weddings and Corporate Events:
- Located in central Spain close to Ciudad Real
- Several options for airports or use the estate’s own air field or helipad
- Sleeping capacity: 14 bedrooms sleeping 28 guests (plus extra rooms for staff)
- Cocktails and Canapes capacity: By arrangement
- Sit-down meal capacity: By arrangement in one of 3 dining spaces
- Indoor space: Formal dining hall, plus large summer dining room with space for an indoor disco in cooler weather
- Outdoor music permitted without restriction, suitable for loud bands or DJs
- Wedding fees on request, dedicated experienced events planner works with the villa
Located in one of the most beautiful enclaves in Spain, Finca del Rey unfolds over 7,400 acres in the land of Don Quixote: home to authentic Spanish flavour and ancient traditions, and yet just hours by private plane from Europe’s major hubs.
Use the form below to request this villa
Prices given are based on groups of 7 to 12 guests. Please ask for the reduced price for 6 or less, or if you have a large group with over 12 guests.