Use the form to complete your provisional booking

Once we have written confirmation from the owner we will put the villa on hold for 48 hours and advise how to pay the deposit.

Booking Details

Making a Reservation

Booking a villa is easy, simply complete the Booking Request Form above so we can make your reservation. Once we have re-confirmed availability with the owner we will hold the villa for 48 hours pending payment of the deposit.

Payment Details

Your booking is made via The Luxury Villa Collection and is directly with the owner of the property. A 30% deposit is required to secure the villa and the remaining 70% balance must be paid no later than 8 weeks before arrival. Full payment is required for bookings made within 8 weeks of travel. Payment may be made by bank transfer or Paypal & Credit card (fees apply to Paypal/Credit Card)

By making a booking you agree to the cancellation policy and other terms & conditions, which are available to view on our website here.

The Rental Fee Typically Includes:

  • Meet and Greet on arrival and local Concierge support before and during your stay
  • Housekeeping (see villa descriptions for exact service level in each property)
  • A minimum once a week linen and towel change, with pool towels provided
  • Free Wifi (speed may vary depending on the area)
  • Additional services such as private chefs or live-in housekeepers in selected villas

Your rental also includes a reasonable amount of electricity, but the owner reserves the right to charge for excess electricity consumption if he is made aware of misuse.

Breakages deposit

A breakages deposit is payable before arrival to protect against damage to the villa. Details will be sent around 10 days before travel and this sum will be refunded around 7-14 days after departure. Please note that all of our villas are non-smoking, and it is not permitted to host parties or events without prior authorisation from the owner.

Special Requests

Please advise us at the time of booking for any additional baby equipment required such as cots and high-chairs, or any special requests.

Concierge Service

Clients of The Luxury Villa Collection enjoy automatic membership to our expert Concierge service. Your concierge can even help before you travel with the free itinerary-planning service to help your trip go smoothly. They can help with:

  • Pre-stocking your villa or assisting with shopping during your stay
  • Arrangement of car hire, chauffeurs and transfers
  • Private Chefs or catering for special events
  • Reservations for popular restaurants and beach clubs
  • Cultural tours with private guides, tapas tours, wine tastings, escorted city visits etc

We hope we have provided you with sufficient information to be able to proceed with your reservation, but as always, if you would like to know anything else please just ask and we will be happy to assist!